Sunday, October 2, 2011

Costume Conundrum


I don't know about you, but October is my favorite month because the weather starts to cool down (it's 80 degrees out, bust out the jackets!), there's a scary movie on every channel on tv, I celebrate my birthday (Carlospalooza!!) and Halloween costumes!

This year, I've decided to go all out with my Halloween costume (no holds barred-style), but I have so many ideas that I don't know which costume to choose.  I've narrowed it down my four best choices and I want you to pick your favorite one.  Here ya go!
A Nipple-y Gorilla
Guy with a Mullet.  Definition of class.
Borat.  Enough Said.
Muscle-y, Ginger-y Carrot Top
So those are my top 4 choices.  Thoughts?  Yes?  No?  I'm so confused!  Which should I choose?!

2 comments:

  1. def the ginger, make sure to wear some coppery scented cologne! And if its sunny out take an umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. got it. thanks! **shakes fist at sun**

    ReplyDelete