Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kids grow up so fast...


When I was a kid, show-and-tell was always a highlight of the year for me.  I always saw it as a contest.  I wanted to show everybody how much more cooler I was than they were and bring in the BEST stuff.  Like in 4th grade, when people were bringing in their favorite toys and dumb family albums, I brought in my parakeet named Jo-Jo.  I was pretty baller (yeah, I said it).  He was the class pet for the day.  He died a week later though.  RIP.  Now that I look back on it, I'm pretty sure Selena died that week too.  Cool?

Well, looks like I was one-upped by a kindergartener in St. Louis.  The little hoodlum brought in a bag of crystal meth and a crack pipe to school!  DA-YUM!

Luckily, a very observant teacher spotted the student with the drugs before they were presented to the class.  Looks like the kid learned a very valuable lesson at school...

...finders keepers, losers weepers!


This Kindergarten teacher is gonna RAGE come Friday night!

...how about them snapples?!

No comments:

Post a Comment